Information Overload: Not a problem

Information Overload: Not a problem

It was speculated a few years back that with so much information available on the internet and with us being connected all the time, Americans would face information overload. However,according to a survey by Pew Research Center, 80% of us feel we are handling the amount of information we are exposed to daily – quite well. For the remaining 20%, roughly half who express concern about information overload actually are poorly connected to the internet. There are areas of annoyance that stand out for many people. For example, when institutions ask us to prepare and provide them extensive information. The full research can be found at the link.