This is the first we’ve heard the term “ambient computing”. It comes from an article in USA Today about the disappearance of visible computers. This striking future prediction is based on the idea that artificial intelligence will be so integrated …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Ambient Computing: No More Computers
Category Archives: Artificial Intelligence
Google is letting people see how Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be used in real life to enhance drawings by providing simple demonstrations. This fascinating article in The Verge explains how the Doodle area of Google’s website lets people use AI …
Investorideas.com has a very interesting article about the many ways artificial intelligence (AI) is changing sports. The publication provides a number of examples. Among them the article points to Associated Press using artificial intelligence to write Minor League Baseball news …