For the first time in its history, the majority of accepted students for Harvard University’s incoming class are non-white. This Boston Globe story explains how the university achieved the diversity milestone. It included an aggressive effort by Harvard recruiters to …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Harvard Student Diversity Milestone
Category Archives: Diversity
The Pacific Standard has examined the latest research to show that the Unites States has seen a change over the last five years in the demographics of those who identify as being in the LBGT community. During this period, the …
Adweek asks a fundamental and difficult business question about diversity in 2017. Because of strong anti-immigration and xenophobic rhetoric and diminished minority influence as a result of the presidential election, will business views about an inclusive and diverse workforce change? …