A digital media aggregator has signed up every magazine and newspaper in his nation … details from journalism.co.uk.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Category Archives: Media
Robots and journalism … the story from New York magazine.…
More thoughts on data journalism … from Fast Company.…
The New York Times has a way to go with its digital efforts, according to an internal report. Mashable reports.…
Lawyers are trying to expand “publicity rights” to ordinary individuals, with little success so far. TechDirt.com has the details.…
The forces that shape media bias … thoughts from the Washington Post.…
The journalism gender gap remains surprisingly large … here’s a report from the Huffington Post.…
Some growth for the journalism business … Reuters reports.…
Americans continue to watch TV when they want to and where they want to, according to the newest media study … the Washington Post reports.…
An interesting look at a piece of journalism history … the nation’s first muckraking newspaper … the story is in The Huffington Post.…