The best longform works of journalism this year … listed in an NPR interview.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Category Archives: Media
Buffalo, N.Y. television stations relied on social media when a blizzard socked them in recently … a report from TVNewsCheck.…
Anonymous messaging apps … both wanting to work with news media companies … are fighting over who is better at privacy, according to the Wall Street Journal.…
The impact of social media on the news … from the Pew Research Center.…
A digital media aggregator has signed up every magazine and newspaper in his nation … details from journalism.co.uk.…
Robots and journalism … the story from New York magazine.…
More thoughts on data journalism … from Fast Company.…
The New York Times has a way to go with its digital efforts, according to an internal report. Mashable reports.…
Lawyers are trying to expand “publicity rights” to ordinary individuals, with little success so far. TechDirt.com has the details.…
The forces that shape media bias … thoughts from the Washington Post.…