Americans continue to watch TV when they want to and where they want to, according to the newest media study … the Washington Post reports.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Category Archives: Media
An interesting look at a piece of journalism history … the nation’s first muckraking newspaper … the story is in The Huffington Post.…
Another venue for long-form journalism … in an unexpected place. USA Today has the story.…
Who and what is a journalist? It’s the focus of a recent study, explained by PBS’s Mediashift.…
Thoughts on “rich tech dudes” saving journalism, in USA Today.…
News via Instagram Video … details in Mashable.…
An interesting look at media popularity as gauged by a link service. Media Bistro’s FishbowlNY has the story.…
Reflectinons by social media pioneer Sean Parker on his wedding … in which he says “Economically speaking, I profited handsomely from the destruction of the media as we knew it. The rest of the world did not make out so …
Using social media to create the “open newsroom” … Gigaom explains.…
Thoughts on sports money and journalism, from the Nieman Journalism Lab.…