Digital Media won by a landslide in 2015. Take a look at the numbers that Broadcast and Cable Magazine reports. They are eye-opening. Television remains the most used medium in both traditional and digital media, but it is in a …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Traditional V. Digital Media Battle
Category Archives: Media
Time has a fascinating interview with the head of Google’s virtual reality division. With only a cardboard box, smartphone and a few simple parts, Google has created a headset that will likely lead to a whole array of new media …
Sudden media attention has been drawn to the new social media messaging app Peach. Among the media covering it is Tech Times. Their story describes why, with so many social media apps being used, this one is all the …
In the final posting about Pew Research Center’s fascinating study, the institution with the most positive public opinion is small business. News media and government rank quite low. Surprisingly, technology companies rank second. …
Over a thousand words a year become part of the English language. More are coming from social media – words like fleek, Mx. and yaas. MarketWatch discusses the origin of ten new words entering mainstream media. …
It seems that successful digital media enterprises are turning their eyes towards traditional media. The Wall Street Journal examines this changing media landscape. …
Gallup recently came out with the latest result of its ongoing survey of trust in the media. Americans’ trust of journalism remains at historic lows. …
The Media Insight Project surveyed millennials as to what content they are willing to purchase. Though news was not at the top it is still important. Poynter, which examined the surveys, sited the surprise that print newspapers made the …
Adweek gives us the top ten magazines with the highest mobile readership. The numbers are staggering and growing.…
Pew Research Center did a separate analysis on the use of Twitter for news. What they found is that Twitter is not used the way the site intended. …