At the conclusion of teaching a graduate journalism class, New York Times Margaret Sullivan gave a 395 word explanation of what she learned in 30 years of journalism.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Category Archives: Media
The Columbia Journalism Review examines that question and finds them to be frenemies.…
The fund is designed to educate journalists in using digital media better, according to Insider Business.…
According to an academic study cited in Poynter.org, political fact checking by the news media is growing rapidly.…
The New York Times has the details.…
The story from The Christian Science Monitor.…
The best longform works of journalism this year … listed in an NPR interview.…
Buffalo, N.Y. television stations relied on social media when a blizzard socked them in recently … a report from TVNewsCheck.…
Anonymous messaging apps … both wanting to work with news media companies … are fighting over who is better at privacy, according to the Wall Street Journal.…