Gallup recently came out with the latest result of its ongoing survey of trust in the media. Americans’ trust of journalism remains at historic lows. …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Lack Of Trust In Media
Category Archives: Media
The Media Insight Project surveyed millennials as to what content they are willing to purchase. Though news was not at the top it is still important. Poynter, which examined the surveys, sited the surprise that print newspapers made the …
Adweek gives us the top ten magazines with the highest mobile readership. The numbers are staggering and growing.…
Pew Research Center did a separate analysis on the use of Twitter for news. What they found is that Twitter is not used the way the site intended. …
Ad blocking software which has grown 48% in the U.S. this past year is another business model challenge for on-line publishers. Computerworld examines this issue.…
Columbia Journalism Review analyzes how it works at Slant.…
PRNewser describes seven important trends found in the recently published Reuters Institute Digital News Report 2015. We recommend watching the 100 second video as well as reading the article. …
The ease with which junk science can become news is tested by a science journalist and detailed in The Washington Post.…
A British study on the reading habits of boys and girls is examined in The Guardian. The sex that reads more on-line is…
The New York Times reports that talks have broken down between Cablevision and The Daily News over the one dollar price. …