Adweek has an infographic explaining “What Millennials Value Most in Their Lives, Careers and Personal Tech”. The results come from a survey only allowing answers with two options. It is hard to know the accuracy of the survey, but the …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
A or B, Testing What Millennials Feel
Category Archives: Millennials
Gallup has a very interesting analysis of what Millennials want in a job as compared to other generations. Interestingly, they are thinking long term about benefits, but not so much about staying at their place of employment. They are more …
Adweek is producing a compendium of articles on businesses marketing to new Millennial parents. A number of the articles that are already written can be found here. Many brands want to ingratiate themselves into the Millennial family’s daily regimen. …
According to Adweek, “YouGov BrandIndex, a public-perception research firm that interviews over 1.5 million consumers yearly, just unveiled the results of its latest survey.” Millennials give some obvious brands their highest customer scores. Tied at the top of the list …
New analysis of U.S. Census data by Pew Research Center shows that a third more Millennials are living at their parents’ home than Generation Xers at the same age. In addition, they are living there longer. This new demographic trend …