The popularity of podcasts do not seem to be diminishing. If you’ve ever wanted to try your hand at creating your own podcast but don’t know where to start, this article in Lifehacker has just about everything you’ll need to …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Making Your Own Podcasts
Category Archives: Podcasts
Podcasts seem quaint and old school these days. But with summer vacations and long, hot commutes an August mainstay, they are perfect companions. C/Net has six tips for podcast addicts. Check out these great ideas that will improve your podcast …
At least that is according to Adweek. Like radio that saw its audience drop with the growth of television, and then return, podcasts appear to be growing in popularity again. Adweek has a series of stories appearing throughout the …