It appears that Snapchat either doesn’t desire influencers or doesn’t want to encourage them using their platform. At least that’s how Digiday sees the situation. Today they posted an article about the challenges a number of influencers are having with …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Snapchat Indifferent to Influencers
Category Archives: Snapchat
Forbes Magazine was first published in 1917. One hundred years later, it is seeking to engage Millennial and Gen Z readers through technology advances. It’s website has 56 million visitors a month and claims nearly half are considered Millennials. Between …
As reported in Adweek from an independent source of research, 88% of Snapchat videos are watched to the end. This is important for several reasons: Snapchat has released little analytical information about its service and this is a particularly high …
Sort of… Snapchat is offering advertisers that ability to purchase sequential ads. They are suggesting that 30 second commercials be played in 10 second increments sequentially within Discover – their news feed. Entertainment brands are expected to be some of …
Today Snapchat introduced its new feature called ‘Memories’. Designed to keep video posts around more than 10 seconds, Snapchat essentially has created a lock-box that lets users save some posts. Adweek speculates that this feature is designed for older users …
According to Bloomberg from an article in Adweek, Snapchatters are now watching 10 billion videos daily! And the number is quickly growing. Sixty percent are produced by Snapchat users. Facebook reached the milestone of 8 billion videos watched in …