Here are more interesting results from the Pew Research Center’s analysis of how American use social media to obtain news. Though we wrote about social media as a growing source for news for most demographics, there is a segment of …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
More on Social Media as Prime News Source
Category Archives: Social Media
Pew Research Center has an analysis of social media as a source for news. As of August 2017, nearly two-thirds of Americans received their news from a variety of social media sources. This is up overall from 62% in 2016 …
With summer vacations starting to wind down, Adweek has prepared an infographic of the images that travelers most share on social media and why. The most-shared run the gamut from famous sites to aspirational living. The “why” people share seems …
Thoughts on the difference between social media and social networking, from the Huffington Post.…
Some surprises about which social media sites are most popular … details from Motley Fool.…
Some ABCs on social media security from Popular Science.…
How effective will Amazon’s new social network be? A discussion on Marketplace.…
Twitter releases stats about what it is doing about abuse … the story from Mashable.…
It’s the worst social media app for the mental health of young people, with Snapchat not far behind … the story from CNN.…
Tips on understanding social media analytics … they come from Adweek.…