Pew Research Center has been studying use of social media by adults in the United States for five years. In 2016 it found that Facebook use and engagement continues to be on the rise while adoption of other platforms remains …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Social Media Research Update
Category Archives: Social Media
According to a report by Pew Research Center, social media content can cause 20% of social media users to change, or modify, their views on an issue. However, the report “found that many social media users describe their political …
Which do you think it is? According to The Wall Street Journal, Facebook sees itself as a tech company. However, almost everyone else sees it as a media company. Chris Cox, Facebook chief product officer and Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook’s …
Can young, social media influencers help draw in younger audiences for new shows this season? That’s the question examined by the Los Angeles Times. NBC is paying social media influencers to post videos referencing the new show Superstore. The …
Entrepreneur asked YouTube stars their secrets for social media success. Their five very practical answers are more specific, but essentially they come down to a passion for their work and relentless focus. …
A person can be whomever she desires on social media. A verbal description or actual image can be manipulated to achieve any result. For years, it was common in fashion magazines to use photo retouching. Now photo retouching and image …
Kim Kardashian West says she does all her own social media. But according to Vanity Fair, most social media for stars and politicians is produced and managed by individuals and companies hired to do the work. No surprise there. …
Millennials as a group prefer Facebook as the social medium of choice. However, a closer look within the spectrum of Millennials shows there is a difference in social media preference. Younger Millennials use of Facebook is diminishing while other social …
A research study performed by Cornell University and appearing in Science Daily says that posting one’s personal experiences on social media helps people remember them. The research study theorizes that the act of posting, similar to writing in a journal, …
Depending on who you are, the interaction of your followers with your site, the platform you use and the total number of engaged followers you have can determine what someone gets paid by brands to post on digital media, according …