Investorideas.com has a very interesting article about the many ways artificial intelligence (AI) is changing sports. The publication provides a number of examples. Among them the article points to Associated Press using artificial intelligence to write Minor League Baseball news …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Artificial Intelligence is Changing Sports
Category Archives: Sports
As we come to end of what can be considered the centennial anniversary of Daylight Savings Time, it is worth examining why we have it. According to Time, it isn’t for the commonly held myth that farmers lobbied for …
Could London become the next big city with a football franchise? We’re not talking soccer; we’re asking about American football. Clearly, the NFL is seeking to make the sport a draw outside this country. NPR discusses the long term process …
Large scale events are becoming increasingly concerned over ambush marketing efforts. This blog recently wrote about that concern for the Olympics. According to Evening Standard, Wimbledon is equally concerned. As expected, it all has to do with money in …
International Business Times has an interesting article about the increasing efforts of brands to use ambush marketing to build brand awareness. The rise of social media has made policing ambush marketing more challenging. At stake are billions of dollars in …
PRWeek examines the crisis communications done by Maria Sharapova after the recently banned substance meldonium was found in her blood by the International Tennis Federation. It was honest and forthright, done quickly and just by her. As a result, the …
Adweek looks at the expanding use of virtual reality in advertising. Can virtual reality content in news stories, news media pitches, sports coverage and brand storytelling be far behind? …