It appears that Snapchat either doesn’t desire influencers or doesn’t want to encourage them using their platform. At least that’s how Digiday sees the situation. Today they posted an article about the challenges a number of influencers are having with …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Snapchat Indifferent to Influencers
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Billions of dollars are being invested by major corporations like IBM, Google, Facebook and others to create a high quality artificial intelligence (AI) experience. Charlie Rose, who interviews all sorts of people, has quite seriously interviewed an AI robot for …
On Friday, Google blogged about changes it is making to how it determines search ranking. There are over 200 unique “signals” or algorithms used to determine what comes up in a search. One of the key elements is the quality …
Pew Research Center has analyzed changes in U.S technology ownership. Smartphones and tablets are up, everything else is the same or down. Public opinion about which technology is important continues to evolve. …
In honor of Halloween tomorrow, Digital Trends has an article with infographic of the most Instagrammed Halloween costumes by state. There is a real quirkiness in the social media selections. …
The history of television goes hand-in-hand with advertisers seeking placement in shows. Today is no different. The New Yorker takes a look at today’s practices and the history of product placement. …
It seems there are a number of reasons our ability to download websites is dramatically slowing. Here are some explained by the Las Vegas Review-Journal. …
The New York Times has the details.…
An indication that the company is branching into journalism of a sort? The story from Musically.…