Adweek surveyed digital marketing professionals on their recommended best practices when using LinkedIn. This article describes twenty do’s and don’ts that came out of the survey. Many are obvious, but from experience are not generally used. If LinkedIn is a …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
20 Best Practices for LinkedIn Users
Tag Archives: Adweek
A year after the “Fearless Girl” statue appeared on Wall Street in front of the “Charging Bull” statue, Adweek examines the results of the controversial PR campaign and what it means for State Street Global Advisors the company behind it. …
Adweek is producing a compendium of articles on businesses marketing to new Millennial parents. A number of the articles that are already written can be found here. Many brands want to ingratiate themselves into the Millennial family’s daily regimen. …
Adweek has an infographic that illustrates an important demographic group – Hispanic millennial parents. They have enormous buying power and a very distinctive profile as compared to non-Hispanic millennial parents. According to the infographic, “United States Hispanic GDP alone ranks …
With summer vacations starting to wind down, Adweek has prepared an infographic of the images that travelers most share on social media and why. The most-shared run the gamut from famous sites to aspirational living. The “why” people share seems …
A few years into the future and all the new hires at marketing firms will likely be for jobs not invented. Adweek takes a look at what ten of those jobs and their titles might be. If you want one …
A recent story that Goldman & Associates was involved with that ran in the Houston Chronicle was picked up by Adweek, the industry publication for the advertising and public relations industry. The magazine thought it was a great example of …
According to Adweek, “YouGov BrandIndex, a public-perception research firm that interviews over 1.5 million consumers yearly, just unveiled the results of its latest survey.” Millennials give some obvious brands their highest customer scores. Tied at the top of the list …
For those single New Yorkers who want to travel the world but can’t afford to go, you can now take a selfie to post on your dating social media of you in exotic locations, thanks to Delta Airlines. Become the …