Adweek has an interesting infographic that explains how shoppers look online before buying in stores and vice versa. The term that is given for this type of person is “omnishopper”. There are a few shopping patterns identified by Criteo, the …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
How Shoppers Look Online, Buy In Store
Tag Archives: Adweek
Generation Z girls want holiday gifts and experiences that are worthy of an Instagram post. That’s according to this story in Adweek taken from research recently released in “Sweety High’s, ‘2017 Gen Z Holiday Gift Giving and Holiday Report'”. From …
In an age when most newspapers are dying, one major newspaper has seen subscriptions triple in the last year. The Washington Post, under the direction of Fred Ryan and ownership of Amazon’s founder Jeff Bezos, has implemented a radical technology …
It is very unusual for this blog to tout another company’s work or client, but we hand accolades to Ogilvy and its client Chemours for their PSAs about young women pursuing science careers during National Chemistry Week. (You can see …
Adweek has an infographic explaining “What Millennials Value Most in Their Lives, Careers and Personal Tech”. The results come from a survey only allowing answers with two options. It is hard to know the accuracy of the survey, but the …
How should a brand or service measure the results of experimental marketing? This is becoming a more important question since cord cutting and ad blockers continue to make it harder for companies to get their messages out to consumers through …
A year after the “Fearless Girl” statue appeared on Wall Street in front of the “Charging Bull” statue, Adweek examines the results of the controversial PR campaign and what it means for State Street Global Advisors the company behind it. …
Adweek is producing a compendium of articles on businesses marketing to new Millennial parents. A number of the articles that are already written can be found here. Many brands want to ingratiate themselves into the Millennial family’s daily regimen. …