Pew Research Center has a very interesting analysis of what Artificial Intelligence (AI) will mean for keeping jobs, education and job creation over the next ten years. The number of jobs affected will be dramatic and highly disruptive. A partial …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
How Radical Will AI Job Transformation Be?
Tag Archives: artificial intelligence
According to a story in Datamation, which quotes results from “Global Digital Transformation Survey”, large and medium size businesses around the world are rapidly installing Artificial Intelligence (AI) throughout their companies. One important downside that the majority of these …
A Wired story explains how Artificial Intelligence (AI) is being used at The Washington Post to write mundane, data heavy stories. At this point, journalist at the newspaper see it as helpful, allowing them to address the more mundane aspect …
Adweek has a fascinating cover story on how brands and retail are integrating Artificial Intelligence (AI) into designing retail products, remaking the in-store sales process and performing deep dive data mining. The definition of AI means different things to different …
Billions of dollars are being invested by major corporations like IBM, Google, Facebook and others to create a high quality artificial intelligence (AI) experience. Charlie Rose, who interviews all sorts of people, has quite seriously interviewed an AI robot for …
Microsoft created a social media, artificial intelligence program designed to act like a teenage girl. According to the Boston Globe, the chatbot was to learn from social media conversations and use that knowledge to incorporate slang and speech patterns …