According to TD Ameritrade research, as explained by Fox Business News, Coca-Cola won the brand advertising battle for Super Bowl LI. The ad featured “America the Beautiful” sung in numerous languages. The social data research examined not only how …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
The Super Bowl Ad Brand Winner Is …
Tag Archives: brand
Game day is still weeks away, but the marketing industry is getting ready for its biggest buzz building event – the Super Bowl. Marketing Land will be keeping a scorecard on all the various types of marketing activities by brands …
As defined by PRWeek, brand films are: “Hardly glorified commercials, [they] are an innovative, growing slice of the advertising ecosystem. And while some have only the subtlest product tie-ins, the best ones very intentionally and successfully meld art with …
Pan Am airline hasn’t existed for 25 years; however, its brand is iconic. Adweek makes note of this to show a great brand does not make a great company. Some of Pan Am’s most familiar iconography is displayed in the …
Adweek provides a taste of the history of Milk-Bone to show how the brand was created. The story starts with the invention of the dog biscuit and because of great marketing and fortuitous timing became the iconic dog-treat brand we …
Ronald McDonald, the clown brand mascot for McDonald’s, has gone into hiding. McDonald’s announced that it is cutting back on appearances by its smiling icon due to the creepy clown craze. According to Adweek, since August, creepy clowns have …
You’ve probably heard about Snapchat’s new sunglasses for video watching and recording, but did you also notice that the company is now calling itself Snap. The brand renaming comes at a time when use of the service is exploding. We …
Hostess, the company that manufactures Twinkies, barely survived bankruptcy and many people wondered whether finding a package of Twinkies would be like purchasing a finely aged wine. Now that the company is out of bankruptcy, it is looking to find …
A recent research study by the Gallup organization explains why most people give to charitable organizations. The mission of the charity and its brand qualities lead the reasons. People research before they give. Key to their giving is the understanding …
American Express is receiving extensive media coverage for a contest it has undertaken with the National Park Service, National Geographic and the National Trust for Historic Preservation to provide $2 million dollars for restoration of national parks. Anyone can vote …