Adweek has a selection of the best April Fools’ Day jokes produced by brands this year. Let us know which you think are the top contenders. They run from the macabre for a British home cremation service to the absurd …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
April Fools’ Day Jokes Made by Brands
Tag Archives: brands
As reported in Adweek from an independent source of research, 88% of Snapchat videos are watched to the end. This is important for several reasons: Snapchat has released little analytical information about its service and this is a particularly high …
According to TD Ameritrade research, as explained by Fox Business News, Coca-Cola won the brand advertising battle for Super Bowl LI. The ad featured “America the Beautiful” sung in numerous languages. The social data research examined not only how …
Game day is still weeks away, but the marketing industry is getting ready for its biggest buzz building event – the Super Bowl. Marketing Land will be keeping a scorecard on all the various types of marketing activities by brands …
Adweek prepared a list by month of the best 2016 storytelling campaigns that helped consumers engage with their favorite brands. Many were timely and that helped them stand out. Some were just quirky. They were 29 social marketing videos found …
Adweek has a fascinating cover story on how brands and retail are integrating Artificial Intelligence (AI) into designing retail products, remaking the in-store sales process and performing deep dive data mining. The definition of AI means different things to different …
Celebrating its 90th year tomorrow, the Macy’s Day Parade has become a Thanksgiving Day tradition. The parade might be a family delight, but it’s really about the many brands appearing in the parade and the 40 million viewers watching them. …
BBC News explores ideas on how a company can repair a brand’s good reputation after a crisis. Many of the recommendations are standard reputation management tactics. There was one piece of advice we found particularly smart, “in the event of …
Business Insider has a story that recaps a recent Business Intelligence Report on live-streaming. The bottom line is new mobile technology, higher broadband speeds and improved video quality have all been factors in live-streaming’s explosive growth. Social media platforms and …
Depending on who you are, the interaction of your followers with your site, the platform you use and the total number of engaged followers you have can determine what someone gets paid by brands to post on digital media, according …