If you want to see some great storytelling that brings real value and power to some well-known and not so well-known brands, Adweek has put online the winners of its 2017 Arc Awards, an awards program for best brand storytelling. …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Best Brand Storytelling 2017
Tag Archives: brands
Many venture capitalists have little interest investing in a consumer brand start up because they can’t get a sense of how successful it will be. However, it is interesting to note that the television show Shark Tank, that is mostly …
How should a brand or service measure the results of experimental marketing? This is becoming a more important question since cord cutting and ad blockers continue to make it harder for companies to get their messages out to consumers through …
Adweek is producing a compendium of articles on businesses marketing to new Millennial parents. A number of the articles that are already written can be found here. Many brands want to ingratiate themselves into the Millennial family’s daily regimen. …
Influencers who are paid by a brand to tout products are required by the Federal Communications Commission to let consumers know they’ve been paid by the brand to do so, but many ignore this requirement. PR Week examines this issue …
According to Adweek, “YouGov BrandIndex, a public-perception research firm that interviews over 1.5 million consumers yearly, just unveiled the results of its latest survey.” Millennials give some obvious brands their highest customer scores. Tied at the top of the list …
Adweek has a selection of the best April Fools’ Day jokes produced by brands this year. Let us know which you think are the top contenders. They run from the macabre for a British home cremation service to the absurd …
As reported in Adweek from an independent source of research, 88% of Snapchat videos are watched to the end. This is important for several reasons: Snapchat has released little analytical information about its service and this is a particularly high …
According to TD Ameritrade research, as explained by Fox Business News, Coca-Cola won the brand advertising battle for Super Bowl LI. The ad featured “America the Beautiful” sung in numerous languages. The social data research examined not only how …
Game day is still weeks away, but the marketing industry is getting ready for its biggest buzz building event – the Super Bowl. Marketing Land will be keeping a scorecard on all the various types of marketing activities by brands …