If you like the soothing sound of Alexa over Siri, you can now get Alexa’s sweet voice on your iPhone. According to CNBC, it is now possible to download an app that allows you to speak with Amazon’s Alexa …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Whose AI Voice Do You Want to Hear?
Tag Archives: CNBC
According to CNBC, NBCUniversal has invested approximately $1.5 billion in multiple, strategic, digital media assets in the last 18 months. No other media company comes close to matching this level of investment. Its most recent was $500 million in …
Depending on who you are, the interaction of your followers with your site, the platform you use and the total number of engaged followers you have can determine what someone gets paid by brands to post on digital media, according …
Brands are carefully looking at micro-bloggers. They are seeking influencers to help promote their brands on social media and are willing to bring the bloggers greater visibility and to pay them. From this recent CNBC article, having 10,000 or more …
CNBC is unveiling a new show in Europe and Asia called Marketing. Media. Money. The article doesn’t state if this show will eventually appear in the United States. Advertising and marketing have always had some level of interest with the …