In the wake of fake media placements and for better advertising results, Google and Facebook have started changing the way they post news stories. When these changes were announced, media companies expressed concern that it would impact their revenues. The …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Google and Facebook Changes Showing Impact
Tag Archives: CNN
There are a series of stories in news media such as The Verge and CNN today about a group that is trying to sabotage the reviews of Disney movies. They claim successfully negatively impacting reviews of “The Last Jedi” and …
It would be cynical to say that the buzz about the movie ‘Black Panther’ is the result of a successful public relations campaign. We’re sure that public relations has played a role in the highly visible stories about the movie, …
Today ends AOL Messenger. Life goes on. New technologies have changed the ways we communicate. CNN interviewed a number of their personalities about their AOL Messenger experiences and memories. You can see it on this YouTube video. Possibly you …
How many ways can United Airlines screw up? First it was the leggings controversy which was discussed here. Now it is the videotaped removal of a paying passenger who was unwilling to leave a flight for another the next …
Net neutrality might seem an arcane discussion, but it will soon become a big issue as the FCC is likely take up the subject once again. CNN has a good explanation of why this issue will affect every household and …
TV Newser provides a list of the top watched cable news shows for last quarter. The top spots go to Fox News with Megyn Kelly the most watched cable anchor among younger viewers. MSNBC’s The Rachel Maddow Show comes in …
CNN discusses recent research from UCLA showing how social media actually changes brain patterns in teens. These patterns become “encoded” while the brain is growing according to the story. Brains have plasticity and social media appears to be performing neural …