The freewheeling content found on the Internet is starting to see boundaries. In the wake of Russian fake news and other outrageous content, more aggregating websites are looking at the need to manage their content. Reddit, whose website is “the …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Reddit Grows Up
Tag Archives: Content
This “Ericsson Consumer and Industry Insight Report October 2017” on “TV and Media” is absolutely full of amazing information and easy to digest graphics on the rapid changes taking place in TV watching. Just a few of the interesting facts …
A monkey looks into the lens of an unattended camera, shoots a selfie and starts a legal battle. At the heart of it is whether non-humans have ownership rights to a creative product. The lawsuit between the camera’s owner and …
Last night CBS News introduced “CBSN: On Assignment”, a newsmagazine. CBSN is the network’s streaming service. “The idea is to give broadcast exposure to the more immersive storytelling used on CBSN, said Mosheh Oinounou, the series’ executive producer.” The hope …
As more people cut the cord with cable companies, Facebook is realizing it can potentially become a subscription service or stronger advertising venue for unique content similar to YouTube, Amazon and Netflix. According to Reuters, it is offering to …
Adweek has prepared an infographic, based on research done by Origin/Hill Holliday, of how fake news and false content are effecting consumers and brands. In the short time that fake news has become an issue, its impact is already seeing …
Adweek has a great infographic on the content watched by different generations on YouTube and other video content platforms. Gen X watches “How-to videos” while Gen Z watches “Unboxing” and “Haul” videos. Gen Y is interested in product videos. There …
According to a report by Pew Research Center, social media content can cause 20% of social media users to change, or modify, their views on an issue. However, the report “found that many social media users describe their political …
Adobe has joined with Reuters to market photographic images and video. The new media content will be licensed through Adobe’s Creative Cloud libraries. According to Venture Beat which has the news story, “it gives newsrooms, freelancers, and bloggers extra incentive …