This “Ericsson Consumer and Industry Insight Report October 2017” on “TV and Media” is absolutely full of amazing information and easy to digest graphics on the rapid changes taking place in TV watching. Just a few of the interesting facts …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Rapid Changes to TV Watching
Tag Archives: cord-cutting
How should a brand or service measure the results of experimental marketing? This is becoming a more important question since cord cutting and ad blockers continue to make it harder for companies to get their messages out to consumers through …
The New York Times describes the future of consumer television. Calling it “messy and confusing”, it claims that future is here and it’s not pretty. The hoped for unbundled television watching desired by consumers has become an expensive and time …
Ready to cut the cable cord? Confused by all the new “skinny” offerings from various streaming cable services? Adweek has put together an article with graphics that illustrate the differences among the various top streaming cable service providers and what …