Public relations pearls of wisdom can be found in unusual places across the Internet. Daily Herd Management, a farming publication, has an excellent advice column titled, “The Ethics of Decision Making”, by B. Lynn Gordon, South Dakota State University …
Goldman & Associates Public Relations
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Executive Decision Making and Ethics
Tag Archives: Decision-Making
April 18, 2017 – 9:55 am
Reuters has an interview with top poker champion Annie Duke on how the high-stakes game provides decision-making skills. In business and life in general, no one has all the answers when making a big decision. Fixating too much on the …
By Dean Goldman | | |