Last week Pew Research Center came out with its annual “State of the News Media” report which they have been producing since 2004. It is actually a series of fact sheets that document the evolving way we consume news. For …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Annual “State of the News Media” Report
Tag Archives: digital media
Pew Research Center has released a compilation of information on key digital and social news media trends. Much of this information has been examined by Pew in individual reports over the course of the year; however, in this article the …
Marketing Land has dramatic graphics that illustrate how digital media viewing is now mostly from mobile. The desktop is simply going away as a tool for watching digital media. Using comScore’s “2017 US Cross-Platform Future in Focus” report as the …
ComScore has released the latest results of its 2017 report on how consumers are using TV, digital media, social media, mobile and e-commerce. Among the results are the continued rapid growth of mobile as well as the fastest growing mobile …
Not a surprise … fake news is considered the top social media story of the year … according to Marketing Land … which names others, too.…
Harvard University’s NiemanLab annually asks “the smartest people in journalism and digital media what they think is coming in the next 12 month.” They do this through December 16, so there are a few more predictions that will be added. …
Depending on who you are, the interaction of your followers with your site, the platform you use and the total number of engaged followers you have can determine what someone gets paid by brands to post on digital media, according …
Want to be a mobile journalist? Recommendations on equipment and apps come from ijnet.org.…
NBC says it is putting an unprecedented social media push into its Olympics coverage … a report from Newsday.…
How Marriott gets up close and personal by examining social media … from CNBC.…