There are a series of stories in news media such as The Verge and CNN today about a group that is trying to sabotage the reviews of Disney movies. They claim successfully negatively impacting reviews of “The Last Jedi” and …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Group Formed to Sabotage Movie Reviews
Tag Archives: Facebook
Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, has been traveling the United States in an effort to learn more about how local communities around the country think about issues affecting daily life. According to his own Facebook page, this process educated …
Two big issues have made the news in the last few days focused on social media and fitness app tracking. Both involve the use of data gathered by companies from people using their devises or social media platforms. Fitness trackers …
Facebook’s announced change to its news feed algorithms to create more personal content for users has been in the news the last few days. Facebook’s news feed has been crucial to publishers’ efforts to increase clicks. Publishers are concerned that …
Give Facebook credit. It has admitted that too much time spent on the social media platform is not good for one’s health or mental well-being. In its self-examination, it cited research studies critical of the time spent on Facebook that …
How bad is Facebook and other social media for society? After another former top executives at Facebook has come out against social media, we’re beginning to wonder. “Chamath Palihapitiya, who joined Facebook in 2007 and became its vice president for …
Adweek has published a story about a new brand-to-consumer messaging concept being tested by Facebook using Messenger. First discovered by Twitter, the testing was confirmed by Social Pro Daily when it checked with Facebook. Messenger Broadcast is what Facebook is …
Social media works best when a dialog is created between the organization and the individual. State and local governments have found it hard to get residents to follow their social media if they only push out information, so having an …
Some of the social media giants, including Google, Facebook and Twitter, recently appeared before Congress to answer questions about fake news. As legislators debate whether to begin regulating fake news, the Goldman blog looks at what laws European countries have …
Here are more interesting results from the Pew Research Center’s analysis of how American use social media to obtain news. Though we wrote about social media as a growing source for news for most demographics, there is a segment of …