Though this article in PRWeek by Chrissibeth is mostly focused on New York City events, it actually works for events anywhere. The article provides a simple and clear “to do” list for an event where the company is seeking to …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Getting People Excited About Your Events
Tag Archives: Goldman & Associates
Inside Business has recognized Goldman & Associates Public Relations for its 50th anniversary that occurred in February. Here is a look back at some of our history. It will be exciting to see what our future brings. None of us …
A recent story that Goldman & Associates was involved with that ran in the Houston Chronicle was picked up by Adweek, the industry publication for the advertising and public relations industry. The magazine thought it was a great example of …
ADP, a Fortune 250 company, contracted with Goldman & Associates to help plan and promote its new Norfolk facility ribbon cutting. Attending was top corporate management, including CEO Carlos Rodriguez. The event was a great success with over 125 guests …