According to Pew Research Center, the Hispanic dropout rate has hit new lows and college enrollment is at new highs. The article points out that this “is particularly noteworthy given the large increase in Hispanic enrollment in U.S. public …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Hispanics Making Huge Education Gains
Tag Archives: Hispanic
Pew Research Center has an excellent analysis of how the U.S. Hispanic population of roughly 58 million is changing. They have been the primary driver of population growth in this country since the turn of the century, but now their …
Adweek has an infographic that illustrates an important demographic group – Hispanic millennial parents. They have enormous buying power and a very distinctive profile as compared to non-Hispanic millennial parents. According to the infographic, “United States Hispanic GDP alone ranks …