Adweek has an interesting infographic that explains how shoppers look online before buying in stores and vice versa. The term that is given for this type of person is “omnishopper”. There are a few shopping patterns identified by Criteo, the …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
How Shoppers Look Online, Buy In Store
Tag Archives: infographic
Adweek has an infographic explaining “What Millennials Value Most in Their Lives, Careers and Personal Tech”. The results come from a survey only allowing answers with two options. It is hard to know the accuracy of the survey, but the …
Adweek has an infographic that illustrates an important demographic group – Hispanic millennial parents. They have enormous buying power and a very distinctive profile as compared to non-Hispanic millennial parents. According to the infographic, “United States Hispanic GDP alone ranks …
With summer vacations starting to wind down, Adweek has prepared an infographic of the images that travelers most share on social media and why. The most-shared run the gamut from famous sites to aspirational living. The “why” people share seems …
Virtual reality has been highly touted as the next big consumer product. However, are consumers ready to actually purchase virtual reality sets and are those who purchased them pleased with their investment? Adweek has a great infographic on new research …
Adweek has a great infographic on the content watched by different generations on YouTube and other video content platforms. Gen X watches “How-to videos” while Gen Z watches “Unboxing” and “Haul” videos. Gen Y is interested in product videos. There …
Entrepreneur has an infographic showing how influential product reviews are in helping women make a purchase. Overall 68% of women make choices based on them. If the product is a beauty or wellness product, the percentage shoots up to 85%. …