It turns out that there is quite a controversy at the U.S. Supreme Court as to whether Internet should be capitalized or not. The difference between the two spellings has very different legal meanings according to justice opinions in the …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Internet or internet, Top Court’s Opinions
Tag Archives: Internet
For those who are not familiar with the term “Internet of Things”, it is the internet connection made by people with all manner of electronic or mechanical devices used to take measurements or communicate. There are enormous and profound implications …
Net neutrality might seem an arcane discussion, but it will soon become a big issue as the FCC is likely take up the subject once again. CNN has a good explanation of why this issue will affect every household and …
Pew Research Center has published an analysis of how mobile use has changed since 2000. It explores who owns smartphones, tablets and other devises for connecting to the internet and the pattern of change that has taken place in America. …
It was speculated a few years back that with so much information available on the internet and with us being connected all the time, Americans would face information overload. However,according to a survey by Pew Research Center, 80% of …
CNET’s story on the internet’s fake news problem shows that it is bad and likely to get worse. Google and Facebook have been shown to run fake news. These marketing giants, which are a primary source of news, have made …
According to a story by Reuters, 75% of the world’s internet use will be mobile in 2017. That’s up from 71% in 2016. In 2012, world mobile internet use was 40%, so there has been a dramatic shift in …
The answer might surprise you. The state with the highest population density might be an obvious choice, but that would be wrong. Entrepreneur lists the ten states with the highest internet use, with the highest usage state at 83.1% of …
We’ve heard these terms – surface, deep and dark – for parts of the world wide web. What are they actually referring to? This story in Techspot explains each and how they can be accessed. The surface web, which is …
Business Insider has a story that recaps a recent Business Intelligence Report on live-streaming. The bottom line is new mobile technology, higher broadband speeds and improved video quality have all been factors in live-streaming’s explosive growth. Social media platforms and …