Thoughts on the fake news problem, from Columbia Journalism Review.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Will Fake News Endure?
Tag Archives: journalism
Media brands being deemed ‘Fake News’ are turning to advertising to address the accusation. Their marketing often educates people on the rigorous processes that make good journalism. A number of these media are claiming that subscriptions and viewership are up …
According to an ongoing study by the Tow Center for Digital Journalism at Columbia Journalism School, which is charting the convergence between journalism and platform companies, it is not. The study results claim that traditional publishers are losing their role …
The best reporting of 2016? Columbia Journalism Review offers a list.…
Harvard University’s NiemanLab annually asks “the smartest people in journalism and digital media what they think is coming in the next 12 month.” They do this through December 16, so there are a few more predictions that will be added. …
According to a story in The New York Times, nonprofit journalism organizations are seeing a flood of small and large contributions following the election. The amount of giving is substantially more than last year. Why this is is unclear. …
How prevalent is automated journalism … and more to the point, how widespread will it become? Thoughts from Columbia Journalism Review.…
In recognition of Cyber Monday, we are highlighting an honor received by Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon, as Media Visionary for 2016. Adweek gave him this award for investments he has made in the Washington Post which he purchased in …
According to research performed by Pew Research Center, whites are more likely to speak to a local journalist than non-whites. And among whites, college graduates are more likely to be interviewed than those who didn’t graduate. However, civic engagement …
In an unusual move, The New York Times is providing open access to all its reporting today through tomorrow evening at NYTimes.com. According to publisher Arthur Sulzberger, Jr., “Independent journalism is crucial to democracy and I believe there is no …