With so many options for people to live-stream on social media, everything is being seen in real time. There are numerous news media stories of murders, suicides and police confrontations being live-streamed on social media. Everyone is a reporter, but …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Tag Archives: live-streaming
As more people cut the cord with cable companies, Facebook is realizing it can potentially become a subscription service or stronger advertising venue for unique content similar to YouTube, Amazon and Netflix. According to Reuters, it is offering to …
BBC Business has an article titled, “Is live streaming your life good for business or dangerous?” It is a provocative question and one that really needs to be thought through. People see live-streaming as a potential income stream, but letting …
According to eMarketer, live-streaming use actually shrank slightly from the beginning of 2016 to the end of the year, at least on most platforms that offer it. One big exception was Facebook which saw its viewership grow from the …
Adweek explains how Instagram’s disappearing videos work and are different from Snapchat’s. Videos on the Facebook-owned app disappear forever after the live-stream ends. All this is an effort to steal Snapchat’s users.The new Instagram service became available yesterday. …
Small Business Trends lists 48 social media channels that offer live-streaming with a guide to the type of content that can be found on each. This list is specifically composed for businesses interested in live-streaming as a marketing tool. …
Business Insider has a story that recaps a recent Business Intelligence Report on live-streaming. The bottom line is new mobile technology, higher broadband speeds and improved video quality have all been factors in live-streaming’s explosive growth. Social media platforms and …
The way we view the Olympics appears to be changed forever. Though television viewership is down from the Olympics, live-streaming is up and growing. In addition, social media discussions about the Olympics have seen powerful and impressive gains. Clearly, engaging …
A previously unknown musician sits down on a chair and begins playing to a live audiences around the world. Live-streaming is growing rapidly. Now there is a live-streaming channel for musicians called YouNow where anyone can create an audience. Hypebot.co…
Today brings us Facebook live-streaming of a birth. Giving birth is a beautiful event, but this also illustrates that there will be no limits to what will be live-streamed on social media in the future. The Truman Show, a movie …