Adweek is producing a compendium of articles on businesses marketing to new Millennial parents. A number of the articles that are already written can be found here. Many brands want to ingratiate themselves into the Millennial family’s daily regimen. …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Marketing to Millennial Parents
Tag Archives: Marketing
Small Business Trends has highlighted five shopping trends seen in Millennials. They make sense and come from a larger Kelton analysis. Small retailers should be able to benefit from these if they take them into consideration at their locations and …
Media brands being deemed ‘Fake News’ are turning to advertising to address the accusation. Their marketing often educates people on the rigorous processes that make good journalism. A number of these media are claiming that subscriptions and viewership are up …
According to an article in Medical Life Sciences News, “Underage youth are nearly twice as likely to recall seeing alcohol marketing on the internet than adults, with almost one in three saying they saw alcohol-related content in the previous month, …
In what we see as a disturbing marketing ploy, a movie company has been using five fake news sites to promote its latest film A Cure for Wellness coming out this week. The sites include promotional references to the film …
The LA Times examines the origin of Valentine’s Day. According to the newspaper, it can be traced to ancient Rome, and probably much further back as a mid-February fertility festival. In 1840, Esther A. Howland created the Valentine’s Day card …
Game day is still weeks away, but the marketing industry is getting ready for its biggest buzz building event – the Super Bowl. Marketing Land will be keeping a scorecard on all the various types of marketing activities by brands …
Adweek provides a taste of the history of Milk-Bone to show how the brand was created. The story starts with the invention of the dog biscuit and because of great marketing and fortuitous timing became the iconic dog-treat brand we …
Could London become the next big city with a football franchise? We’re not talking soccer; we’re asking about American football. Clearly, the NFL is seeking to make the sport a draw outside this country. NPR discusses the long term process …
Small Business Trends lists 48 social media channels that offer live-streaming with a guide to the type of content that can be found on each. This list is specifically composed for businesses interested in live-streaming as a marketing tool. …