How much passion do you feel for the crayon colors in a box of crayons? Crayola is hoping adults have a good amount. They’re attempting to create buzz around the removal of one color and the addition of another. We …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Can A New Crayon Color Create Buzz?
Tag Archives: Mashable
Star athletes and others in the media eye are known to shoot themselves in the foot on occasion. Ryan Lochte is a prime example. After losing four major sponsors, it’s clear he needs crisis communications counsel. (See Mashable article.) We …
Mashable provides their take on digital media in 2016. Their view: The industry is in turmoil and primed for restructuring. Who is the audience and how are they being measured are some of the critical questions digital media companies are …