ComScore has released the latest results of its 2017 report on how consumers are using TV, digital media, social media, mobile and e-commerce. Among the results are the continued rapid growth of mobile as well as the fastest growing mobile …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Rapidly Changing Digital and Social Media
Tag Archives: mobile
If you think it is the United States, you’re not even close. According to Quartz, the United States comes in 37th for mobile internet data speed. South Korea comes in first with speeds three times faster than ours. See …
That’s the prediction for worldwide mobile phone ownership by Cisco Systems as reported in eWeek. That compares to 5.4 billion having bank accounts in 2021 and 5.3 billion with access to running water. Fifty-eight percent of the mobile phone …
How did consumers use mobile and smartphones during Super Bowl LI? Adweek has prepared a simple analysis of six statistics that show mobile use changes before, during and after the event. The high point was Lady Gaga’s Pepsi-sponsored halftime show. …
Pew Research Center has published an analysis of how mobile use has changed since 2000. It explores who owns smartphones, tablets and other devises for connecting to the internet and the pattern of change that has taken place in America. …
Is Cyber Monday a marketing ploy, or is it an actual holiday activity for millions of Americans? According to Market Watch it is real and growing rapidly, especially for mobile users. This past Cyber Monday saw mobile sales increase an …
According to a story by Reuters, 75% of the world’s internet use will be mobile in 2017. That’s up from 71% in 2016. In 2012, world mobile internet use was 40%, so there has been a dramatic shift in …
The Christian Science Monitor has a fascinating story that examines a futuristic, flexible technology developed in Japan capable of putting many functions of mobile phones and wearable devices directly onto the skin. They are calling it e-skin. Instead of carrying …
Search Engine Land describes new research that explains what is important to achieve better mobile search ranking results. The list differs from desktop. The type of content on a website is only one aspect of the ranking. …