For those single New Yorkers who want to travel the world but can’t afford to go, you can now take a selfie to post on your dating social media of you in exotic locations, thanks to Delta Airlines. Become the …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Can’t Travel – Take Exotic Locale Selfies
Tag Archives: New York
There’s been a great many stories about “The Fearless Girl” statue that appeared on Wall Street to confront the “Charging Bull” statue the night before International Women’s Day. The idea has been so profound and popular that New York Mayor …
How far, or high, will Oreo go for a buzz building activity on its 105th anniversary? Using Oreo decorated drones to fly to a height of the Statue of Liberty, the cookie maker attempted to drop actual Oreos into cups …