As much as Facebook doesn’t want to be seen as a media company, it continues to be forced in that direction. Its news feeds have been an important part of the company’s consumer engagement, but with accusations that Facebook has …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Is Facebook A Media Company?
Tag Archives: news media
According to a story in The New York Times, nonprofit journalism organizations are seeing a flood of small and large contributions following the election. The amount of giving is substantially more than last year. Why this is is unclear. …
This story from BillMoyers.com explains how today’s news media and their newsrooms don’t come close to reflecting America’s diversity. It uses a photo from an MSNBC ad about their journalist who cover the presidential campaign to make the article’s point …
NBC News posted a news story that only 6% of the United States trusts the news media. The survey was done by Media Insight Project. It found the biggest component of trust is accuracy and 4 in 10 people had …
Mashable describes how Tribune Publishing is trying a new management model. It is combining the jobs of editor-in-chief and publisher with the business responsibility going to the editor-in-chief who oversees journalism. Two of the country’s largest newspapers Chicago Tribune and …
The United States Soccer Federation chose to announce its rebranding using an unusual public relations tactic … virtual reality. The New York Times explains how the organization decided against the less expensive route of a press conference in favor of …