The Pew Research Center has begun releasing its annual analysis of the state of the news media. Its first two reports on newspapers and cable news were posted yesterday online here. These annual reports which look at audience composition …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Annual State of the News Media Reports
Tag Archives: news media
As much as Facebook doesn’t want to be seen as a media company, it continues to be forced in that direction. Its news feeds have been an important part of the company’s consumer engagement, but with accusations that Facebook has …
According to a story in The New York Times, nonprofit journalism organizations are seeing a flood of small and large contributions following the election. The amount of giving is substantially more than last year. Why this is is unclear. …
This story from BillMoyers.com explains how today’s news media and their newsrooms don’t come close to reflecting America’s diversity. It uses a photo from an MSNBC ad about their journalist who cover the presidential campaign to make the article’s point …
NBC News posted a news story that only 6% of the United States trusts the news media. The survey was done by Media Insight Project. It found the biggest component of trust is accuracy and 4 in 10 people had …
Mashable describes how Tribune Publishing is trying a new management model. It is combining the jobs of editor-in-chief and publisher with the business responsibility going to the editor-in-chief who oversees journalism. Two of the country’s largest newspapers Chicago Tribune and …
The United States Soccer Federation chose to announce its rebranding using an unusual public relations tactic … virtual reality. The New York Times explains how the organization decided against the less expensive route of a press conference in favor of …