A Wired story explains how Artificial Intelligence (AI) is being used at The Washington Post to write mundane, data heavy stories. At this point, journalist at the newspaper see it as helpful, allowing them to address the more mundane aspect …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
AI Journalism at The Washington Post
Tag Archives: newspapers
According to a story in The New York Times, nonprofit journalism organizations are seeing a flood of small and large contributions following the election. The amount of giving is substantially more than last year. Why this is is unclear. …
The New York Times reports on the continuing decline in top newspapers across the country. Mentioned in the story are The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Chicago Tribune, The Los Angeles Times – and yes – the New York …
Mashable describes how Tribune Publishing is trying a new management model. It is combining the jobs of editor-in-chief and publisher with the business responsibility going to the editor-in-chief who oversees journalism. Two of the country’s largest newspapers Chicago Tribune and …
The Pew Research Center analysis of where people got their news in 2015 showed that local and national broadcast television news viewership grew. This is a surprising result considering broadcast television in general has shrunk. This growth has come at …