NPR, through their Youth Radio partnership, has a great story about a Gen Z influencer who created her own career and following. Generation Z is the group that follows Millennials. Their oldest members are now heading off to college. …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Generation Z Influencers Create Jobs
Tag Archives: NPR
In the most extensive survey of its kind, the United States ranks near the bottom of industrialized countries when it comes to trusting their news media. Global Research has an article about the survey results. There are a number of …
You would think after all the recent airline viral videos related to overbooking and ongoing complaints about seat room and extra fees that airline industry customer satisfaction scores would be at new lows. And you’d be wrong. They are actually …