Pew Research Center released a new study that shows how prevalent and devastating online harassment has become. Forty percent of Americans have personally experienced it, while two-thirds of all Americans have seen it done to others. Social media is where …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Online Harassment: The New Normal
Tag Archives: Pew Research Center
There are many interesting facts provided by Pew Research Center in their “State of the News Media” report. Today, we look at their “Newspaper Fact Sheet”. It clearly provides evidence for the continuing, sad, rapid decline of daily newspapers’ …
The Pew Research Center has begun releasing its annual analysis of the state of the news media. Its first two reports on newspapers and cable news were posted yesterday online here. These annual reports which look at audience composition …
Yesterday we posted about a new Pew Research Center study on tech adoption by seniors. There were a few surprised in the results that we want to highlight today. These include early tech adoption and video gaming by seniors. Most …
Older Americans, 65 and older, are catching up with the rest of the population when it comes to tech adoption. A recent study by Pew Research Center shows that many more seniors are using smartphones, social media and broadband internet. …
It’s the worst social media app for the mental health of young people, with Snapchat not far behind … the story from CNN.…
Pew Research Center has a great video that explains random sampling and how a survey of 1000 people can provide details on what the whole United States is thinking. It is an effort by the organization to more effectively communicate …
New analysis of U.S. Census data by Pew Research Center shows that a third more Millennials are living at their parents’ home than Generation Xers at the same age. In addition, they are living there longer. This new demographic trend …
Pew Research Center has a very interesting analysis of what Artificial Intelligence (AI) will mean for keeping jobs, education and job creation over the next ten years. The number of jobs affected will be dramatic and highly disruptive. A partial …
Despite the broad use of social media in the United States, what we see here isn’t always the case with other advanced economies. Though there are countries that use social media more than the United States, there are a number …