The amount of online advertising pollution has hit such a critical mass that Google and Apple, through their Chrome and Safari browsers, are about to take matters into their own hands. For those who do not have software that blocks …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Internet Advertising Pollution Crisis
Tag Archives: Quartz
If you think it is the United States, you’re not even close. According to Quartz, the United States comes in 37th for mobile internet data speed. South Korea comes in first with speeds three times faster than ours. See …
As much as Facebook doesn’t want to be seen as a media company, it continues to be forced in that direction. Its news feeds have been an important part of the company’s consumer engagement, but with accusations that Facebook has …
Employee engagement isn’t about the money – at least that’s what scientific research says. According to an article in Quartz that interviewed prominent behavioral economist Dan Ariely of Duke University, there are four ways to increase employee engagement. Cash bonuses …
On December 15, Facebook announced its efforts to solve the proliferation of fake news on its site. The solution sounds well-meaning and involves reputable third party content fact checkers who are notified of apparent fake news after Facebook users flag …
Startup tech photography company Planet is changing our understanding and view of the planet. The company has placed in orbit an array of low cost satellites that daily photographs fifty percent of the world’s landmass and ten percent of the …