In a first of its kind analysis, a recent study identified the top 100 factors in business search rankings. The study examined 30,000 businesses and 3,000 local searches using quantitative data and not the opinions of marketers. You can find …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
New Study Finds Top Search Ranking Keys
Tag Archives: search ranking
On Friday, Google blogged about changes it is making to how it determines search ranking. There are over 200 unique “signals” or algorithms used to determine what comes up in a search. One of the key elements is the quality …
Adweek explains how Google is performing artificial intelligence analysis to better understand how search is used. They postulate six ways this research might effect searches, search results, search ranking and marketing. …
Search Engine Land describes new research that explains what is important to achieve better mobile search ranking results. The list differs from desktop. The type of content on a website is only one aspect of the ranking. …