How effective will Amazon’s new social network be? A discussion on Marketplace.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Will Amazon’s Social Network Have an Impact?
Tag Archives: Social Media
Twitter releases stats about what it is doing about abuse … the story from Mashable.…
Pew Research Center released a new study that shows how prevalent and devastating online harassment has become. Forty percent of Americans have personally experienced it, while two-thirds of all Americans have seen it done to others. Social media is where …
With so many options for people to live-stream on social media, everything is being seen in real time. There are numerous news media stories of murders, suicides and police confrontations being live-streamed on social media. Everyone is a reporter, but …
Older Americans, 65 and older, are catching up with the rest of the population when it comes to tech adoption. A recent study by Pew Research Center shows that many more seniors are using smartphones, social media and broadband internet. …
It’s the worst social media app for the mental health of young people, with Snapchat not far behind … the story from CNN.…
Tips on understanding social media analytics … they come from Adweek.…
It should be no surprise that social media has become the driving influence behind weddings. A hundred years ago weddings were a prominent part of the society page of the local newspaper. Today, our connections to social circles have only …
Despite the broad use of social media in the United States, what we see here isn’t always the case with other advanced economies. Though there are countries that use social media more than the United States, there are a number …
ComScore has released the latest results of its 2017 report on how consumers are using TV, digital media, social media, mobile and e-commerce. Among the results are the continued rapid growth of mobile as well as the fastest growing mobile …