ComScore has released the latest results of its 2017 report on how consumers are using TV, digital media, social media, mobile and e-commerce. Among the results are the continued rapid growth of mobile as well as the fastest growing mobile …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Rapidly Changing Digital and Social Media
Tag Archives: Social Media
According to an ongoing study by the Tow Center for Digital Journalism at Columbia Journalism School, which is charting the convergence between journalism and platform companies, it is not. The study results claim that traditional publishers are losing their role …
While TIME, Inc. awaits bids next week for the company, it moved ahead yesterday with the launch of its new food lovers social media brand called Well Done. New York Post has the story on how Well Done will run …
Pew Research Center has just published the latest analysis of consumers who get their news from digital sources and how they then react to it. Online consumers were equally likely to get news from a news website as from a …
According to Adweek, nearly half the people watching the Super Bowl will do so at a Super Bowl party. Of those attending a Super Bowl party, 78% will be active on social media during the game. The largest share …
Adweek prepared a list by month of the best 2016 storytelling campaigns that helped consumers engage with their favorite brands. Many were timely and that helped them stand out. Some were just quirky. They were 29 social marketing videos found …
Not a surprise … fake news is considered the top social media story of the year … according to Marketing Land … which names others, too.…
Pew Research Center has been studying use of social media by adults in the United States for five years. In 2016 it found that Facebook use and engagement continues to be on the rise while adoption of other platforms remains …
Which do you think it is? According to The Wall Street Journal, Facebook sees itself as a tech company. However, almost everyone else sees it as a media company. Chris Cox, Facebook chief product officer and Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook’s …
Can young, social media influencers help draw in younger audiences for new shows this season? That’s the question examined by the Los Angeles Times. NBC is paying social media influencers to post videos referencing the new show Superstore. The …