Can increasing search results predict new trends? Pinterest thinks they can. On their blog, they’ve listed the top 100 trends for the coming year based on how fast specific search terms are growing. For example, using ceilings as an accent …
Goldman & Associates Public Relations
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
2018 Trends Selected by Search Results
Tag Archives: Statistical analysis
May 17, 2017 – 9:38 am
Pew Research Center has a great video that explains random sampling and how a survey of 1000 people can provide details on what the whole United States is thinking. It is an effort by the organization to more effectively communicate …
By Dean Goldman | | |