Everyone wants an extra day off of work following the Super Bowl, right? Heinz is hoping their petition for a national holiday following the Super Bowl generates a groundswell of interest. It is using the event as a marketing opportunity …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Heinz Tries Ambush Marketing of Super Bowl
Tag Archives: Super Bowl
USA Today has offered a list of what they think are the 10 funniest Super Bowl ads. The oldest is from 1984. Two use monkeys and two are for Pepsi. See if you agree with their selection. …
According to AdAge, Hyundai will be producing a 90 second documentary filmed and edited in the three hours the Super Bowl airs. At the conclusion of the Super Bowl, the documentary will be aired just prior to the awards …
According to Adweek, nearly half the people watching the Super Bowl will do so at a Super Bowl party. Of those attending a Super Bowl party, 78% will be active on social media during the game. The largest share …
Game day is still weeks away, but the marketing industry is getting ready for its biggest buzz building event – the Super Bowl. Marketing Land will be keeping a scorecard on all the various types of marketing activities by brands …