How bad is Facebook and other social media for society? After another former top executives at Facebook has come out against social media, we’re beginning to wonder. “Chamath Palihapitiya, who joined Facebook in 2007 and became its vice president for …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Past Facebook Exec Decries Social Media
Tag Archives: The Verge
The Verge has a very good article that examines how review publications for addiction facilities are owned by the facilities and therefore control what is said about their properties. Essentially, these “popular publications covering addiction and treatment double as marketing …
Google is letting people see how Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be used in real life to enhance drawings by providing simple demonstrations. This fascinating article in The Verge explains how the Doodle area of Google’s website lets people use AI …
Walt Mossberg of The Verge writes a compelling case that the promise of streaming non-bundled television is beginning to look more like bundled cable television. Two new services, Sling TV and Direct TV Now, both owned by satellite companies, require …
The Verge has an interesting story about several doctors branding themselves on social media. In this case, the primary social media used are Snapchat and Twitter. This novel approach is definitely helping these doctors become better known, especially to the …