Give Facebook credit. It has admitted that too much time spent on the social media platform is not good for one’s health or mental well-being. In its self-examination, it cited research studies critical of the time spent on Facebook that …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Facebook Warns About Too Much Facebook
Tag Archives: USA Today
The social media site adds 400 videos a minute and that’s the source of YouTube’s PR problem. It hasn’t adequately reviewed all of them and has “come under fire for posting videos aimed at children with violent and sexual themes”, …
This is the first we’ve heard the term “ambient computing”. It comes from an article in USA Today about the disappearance of visible computers. This striking future prediction is based on the idea that artificial intelligence will be so integrated …
Everyone wants an extra day off of work following the Super Bowl, right? Heinz is hoping their petition for a national holiday following the Super Bowl generates a groundswell of interest. It is using the event as a marketing opportunity …
USA Today has offered a list of what they think are the 10 funniest Super Bowl ads. The oldest is from 1984. Two use monkeys and two are for Pepsi. See if you agree with their selection. …
The New York Times reports on the continuing decline in top newspapers across the country. Mentioned in the story are The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Chicago Tribune, The Los Angeles Times – and yes – the New York …
For all or us who like to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and are not Irish, it is reassuring to note that St. Patrick wasn’t Irish either. This is according to USA Today in an article about St. Patrick’s Day traditions. …