Here is a great example of a citizen journalist uncovering a piece of a big news story. A mom who blogs about her neighborhood in Brooklyn was concerned about a brownstone that was left in shabby condition after it was …
Goldman & Associates Public Relations
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Local Blog Uncovers International Story
Tag Archives: Vanity Fair
September 19, 2016 – 10:19 am
Kim Kardashian West says she does all her own social media. But according to Vanity Fair, most social media for stars and politicians is produced and managed by individuals and companies hired to do the work. No surprise there. …
By Dean Goldman | | |