According to Computerworld, if you want to make money from your YouTube videos, there’s now a lifetime threshold of 10,000 views before that process can begin. This is only one of the new YouTube rules, part of its Partner Program, …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Want To Make Money on YouTube?
Tag Archives: videos
Adweek has a great infographic on the content watched by different generations on YouTube and other video content platforms. Gen X watches “How-to videos” while Gen Z watches “Unboxing” and “Haul” videos. Gen Y is interested in product videos. There …
According to Bloomberg from an article in Adweek, Snapchatters are now watching 10 billion videos daily! And the number is quickly growing. Sixty percent are produced by Snapchat users. Facebook reached the milestone of 8 billion videos watched in …