It would be cynical to say that the buzz about the movie ‘Black Panther’ is the result of a successful public relations campaign. We’re sure that public relations has played a role in the highly visible stories about the movie, …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
‘Black Panther’ Much More than PR Campaign
Tag Archives: YouTube
By adding more channels, YouTube TV hopes to increase its monthly cost by five dollars a month, from $35 to $40. Cutting the cord price hikes are sounding more like cable price hikes…add channels and up the price. The question …
With the growth of skinny bundles on cable and expanding YouTube and Internet channels, all forms of content will likely explode for consumers. Cable and streaming channels will need to find compelling 24/7 programming. Right now, there isn’t enough out …
Today ends AOL Messenger. Life goes on. New technologies have changed the ways we communicate. CNN interviewed a number of their personalities about their AOL Messenger experiences and memories. You can see it on this YouTube video. Possibly you …
The social media site adds 400 videos a minute and that’s the source of YouTube’s PR problem. It hasn’t adequately reviewed all of them and has “come under fire for posting videos aimed at children with violent and sexual themes”, …
Here is an interesting story from Wired about the lab YouTube has for analyzing how people watch television. Like advertising, everyone thinks they are an expert at watching television. We’ve all spent a good deal of our lives in front …
Television viewing is dropping like a rock off a cliff, so all manner of media companies are developing their own subscription services. CBS just launched its with the premiere of “Star Trek: Discovery”. YouTube, with a billion hours of viewing …
According to Adweek, “YouGov BrandIndex, a public-perception research firm that interviews over 1.5 million consumers yearly, just unveiled the results of its latest survey.” Millennials give some obvious brands their highest customer scores. Tied at the top of the list …
It appears that Snapchat either doesn’t desire influencers or doesn’t want to encourage them using their platform. At least that’s how Digiday sees the situation. Today they posted an article about the challenges a number of influencers are having with …
As more people cut the cord with cable companies, Facebook is realizing it can potentially become a subscription service or stronger advertising venue for unique content similar to YouTube, Amazon and Netflix. According to Reuters, it is offering to …