According to Adweek, “YouGov BrandIndex, a public-perception research firm that interviews over 1.5 million consumers yearly, just unveiled the results of its latest survey.” Millennials give some obvious brands their highest customer scores. Tied at the top of the list …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive interview advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Millennials Score These Brands Big
Tag Archives: YouTube
It appears that Snapchat either doesn’t desire influencers or doesn’t want to encourage them using their platform. At least that’s how Digiday sees the situation. Today they posted an article about the challenges a number of influencers are having with …
As more people cut the cord with cable companies, Facebook is realizing it can potentially become a subscription service or stronger advertising venue for unique content similar to YouTube, Amazon and Netflix. According to Reuters, it is offering to …
According to Computerworld, if you want to make money from your YouTube videos, there’s now a lifetime threshold of 10,000 views before that process can begin. This is only one of the new YouTube rules, part of its Partner Program, …
Adweek has a great infographic on the content watched by different generations on YouTube and other video content platforms. Gen X watches “How-to videos” while Gen Z watches “Unboxing” and “Haul” videos. Gen Y is interested in product videos. There …
YouTube has announced a $35 subscription service that allows streaming for up to six users and no contract. Besides local channels, there are a number of traditional television channels offered. Engadget’s article explains which channels are offered, more details about …
Media Life Magazine has an article about YouTube that cites an amazing statistic. Worldwide one billion hours of YouTube videos are watched daily. That’s up tenfold since 2012. The publication draws a comparison, “Last year, Facebook said it serves up …
Well, it will only be one format of non-skippable ad that will die. Next year, the unskippable 30 second ad on Youtube will go away. Shorter marketing segments of 20 second promo ads and six seconds bumper ads will still …
Adweek prepared a list by month of the best 2016 storytelling campaigns that helped consumers engage with their favorite brands. Many were timely and that helped them stand out. Some were just quirky. They were 29 social marketing videos found …
Entrepreneur asked YouTube stars their secrets for social media success. Their five very practical answers are more specific, but essentially they come down to a passion for their work and relentless focus. …