Cable is likely in big trouble as an industry due to growing cord cutting, streaming and the growth of smart TV ownership. This revolution is causing rapid change in how TV viewers approach their television watching. For those of you …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Cord Cutting and Streaming Basics
Category Archives: Cord-cutting
Cord-cutting is really an oxymoron since “cord-cutters” generally need a cable cord to stream shows. The latest earning report from Comcast shows clearly how fast people are cord-cutting. In the last quarter, the company lost 33,000 pay-TV subscribers, a substantial …