Though this article in PRWeek by Chrissibeth is mostly focused on New York City events, it actually works for events anywhere. The article provides a simple and clear “to do” list for an event where the company is seeking to …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Getting People Excited About Your Events
Category Archives: Influencers
NPR, through their Youth Radio partnership, has a great story about a Gen Z influencer who created her own career and following. Generation Z is the group that follows Millennials. Their oldest members are now heading off to college. …
Influencers who are paid by a brand to tout products are required by the Federal Communications Commission to let consumers know they’ve been paid by the brand to do so, but many ignore this requirement. PR Week examines this issue …
Can young, social media influencers help draw in younger audiences for new shows this season? That’s the question examined by the Los Angeles Times. NBC is paying social media influencers to post videos referencing the new show Superstore. The …