What happens when you get all your news from print newspapers? You get good info, according to this New York Times columnist.…
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Going Print-Only for the News
Category Archives: Media
The New York Times explains its approach to social media coverage of the Academy Awards.…
In January, The Treasury Department released a tax study on the gig economy. This growing economic force has been touted in the media as an exciting and beneficial change in how people make money. However, The Treasury Department has real …
As much as Facebook doesn’t want to be seen as a media company, it continues to be forced in that direction. Its news feeds have been an important part of the company’s consumer engagement, but with accusations that Facebook has …
The best reporting of 2016? Columbia Journalism Review offers a list.…
According to a story in The New York Times, nonprofit journalism organizations are seeing a flood of small and large contributions following the election. The amount of giving is substantially more than last year. Why this is is unclear. …
In recognition of Cyber Monday, we are highlighting an honor received by Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon, as Media Visionary for 2016. Adweek gave him this award for investments he has made in the Washington Post which he purchased in …
Adobe has joined with Reuters to market photographic images and video. The new media content will be licensed through Adobe’s Creative Cloud libraries. According to Venture Beat which has the news story, “it gives newsrooms, freelancers, and bloggers extra incentive …
This story from BillMoyers.com explains how today’s news media and their newsrooms don’t come close to reflecting America’s diversity. It uses a photo from an MSNBC ad about their journalist who cover the presidential campaign to make the article’s point …
NBC says it is putting an unprecedented social media push into its Olympics coverage … a report from Newsday.…