A virus rages through a senior living community. Numerous residents and staff fall ill, and some are taken to the hospital. The community has to postpone move-ins and turn away visitors. Amidst the pandemonium, little thought is given to saving …
- Thought Leadership
- Goldman & Associates Blog
- Authored Articles
- Executives, Companies Now Always “On Camera”
- Your PR Message: For Biggest Impact, Keep it Short
- Crisis Communications Plan Key to Surviving Company Emergency
- PR & Sales: A Pairing that can Add Up in a Big Way
- To Make News, Make it Interesting
- Your Opinion Matters – Express It
- Good Stories Shine Media Spotlight on Your Company
- How National News Decisions Are Made
- News Explosion Lands CEOs in the Spotlight, for Better or for Worse
- Building Relationships with Police & Fire PIO’s Vital to Companies’ PR Programs
- How Your Company’s History Can Build Your Business Today
- Listening to Facebook Community Builds Big Rewards for Non-Profit
- Executive Interview Advice
- PR Quiz
- What is the best time of day to follow up with a reporter after sending a press release?
- What is the best day and time to hold an event to attract news coverage?
- Do you send a news release to an editor or a reporter?
- Your company is a major advertiser in the medium in which you want to get a news story. Should you let the reporter or news staff know this when you are trying to generate a story?
- Who should speak for a company when a reporter calls to ask questions?
- Contact Us
Saving Reputation Means Saving Revenues
Category Archives: Senior living community crisis
When the concept of senior living arose some decades ago, it was rooted in the hospitality business. The demographics of aging have made care a much larger component than originally expected and planned. With many residents living with a range …
You’ve just had a crisis at one of your senior living communities and the news media has found out. This is normally when your crisis communication plan should be pulled out and acted on. You no longer have the luxury …